Jones Bookstore

Well, apparently the bookstore is for all troubled teens like my stupid ass.  I met one of my fellow miscreants today and I feel like I met a kindred spirit. 

Kareena's apparently in trouble for many muggings and many thefts and, like me, is having to do therapy to deal with her anger issues. 

I think her Ma's to blame, because that woman is the most stupidest, most selfish bitch I ever heard open her fucking mouth.  Any money that Kar makes, that woman demands to have.  "For her rent."  Bitch, that is your daughter, what the fuck is stopping your stupid ass from getting a damn job? 

Anyway, the book seller is a woman whose daughter I go to school with, which is okay, but we aren't friends.  We exist and we respect that. 

Now, to the final person in the bookshop with Kar and me.

Royce Bradshaw.

He's cute, but he's definitely a no-nonsense, firmly with the law, sort.  Which is abit of a buzzkill, but at least we can talk to each other.

Somewhat.

...Yes Mom, I said he was cute, but I don't think he's interested.  PLEASE don't make this awkward for me, okay?

Eh....I'm done talking right now.

Comments

  1. Mmm. Pain. Guilt. Therapy. Distractions. How I've missed being a teenager...

    Except not at all. Those years sucked. Current years still kind of suck, but at least I have things planned out slightly better now...

    Good luck with your bookstore. I'd offer you an internship, but your too young for the work I'm involved with, and I have enough help for now.

    Tell Kar I said "Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell".

    --Dr. Ferris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Confused but that's normal