An apology

I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to leave that mess of words on Kai's blog.  It's been a hectic few weeks, what with Kai going missing, the bookstore being robbed, my mother going to the hospital because some bird crashed through her windshield, causing her to not see the red light.

I know I hate my mother because of how selfish she is, but my father wants nothing to do with me, having signed me away at birth before taking off to God knows where.

I don't need anyone to stay with me, if that's what you're worried about.  Mom usually takes off for weeks at a time, so I'm well versed in taking care of the bills and utilities.

And...well...oh alright, I'll be honest.  There's this bird person that's practically been haunting me for the last few months.  I think she calls herself Valravn, but I'm not entirely sure.  She speaks in whispers and guilts, so it's abit hard to understand her.

Recently, she put some strange tattoo on me, telling me I haven't confessed my guilts and yet she needs me.  Then she started calling me her feather.  I...am confused and abit scared, but I feel I have more pressing matters to attend to.

Like looking for my friend Kai.  I hope those bastards that took him are making sure they continue his opioid treatments.  He would die if they don't.  At least, that's what his doctor told him.

Anyway, I need to get going.  Flufflebutt needs a walk and Royce is probably wondering where I'm at.  Good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Confused but that's normal