More stupid thoughts

Yay, more stupid writing. 

I went to my therapist, listened to them coach me about physical exercise being great for my spine, listened to my parents drone about how these things needed to be done, (I don't think it helps, but I'm a stupid teen, what do I know?) and then told I needed to go to my parole officer tomorrow.

Apparently they found a solution to me being a grouch:  A job.

Look, I like getting money and all, but I can tell you right now, I hate being around people.  Especially ones that don't get that some people want space.  God, I hate those people.  Fuck you.  Fuck you for smiling like some vapid whore wasted on some fucking Heroine. 

Whatever.  I'm done writing now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Welcome to my shitty blog