A lead!

Kai was taken by KRAKEN!  Dr. Ferris practically confirmed it in his latest posting at this time!

Finally something I can work with.  I need to head to his parents' place to walk Kai's dog anyway so now's a perfect time to yell at them for being so...so...damn ignorant and obtuse!

And maybe now they will FINALLY tell Royce and I what the hell's going on!  Oh those two!

Oh, um...before I forget, I found that Valravn person again.  I wanted her to tell me why Kai seemed important to her, yet all she told me was that, as a feather, my questions mean nothing to her.

And for some reason, when I tried to attack her, I...I couldn't.  I couldn't move a muscle.  it scares me that she apparently may have that kind of power over me.  But I never accepted being her pawn, so I need to find a way to get around that the next time we meet.  Maybe Kai's book can help with that.

I don't know.  But this all feels wrong now.

Talk to you all later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old ending, new beginning

So that's how my first laptop died...

Welcome to my shitty blog