Going on a trip

Hello, Kareena here.

I need to apologize for taking so long in posting.  I was preoccupied with some developments.  Namely, my sleepwalking/temporary possessions are causing me to wake up to having things I know I shouldn't have.

Like a cellphone, a laptop, a duffle bag full of my clothes, a purse full of money I know my mother nor I had before, and two bus tickets to Seattle, with one of the tickets being for Royce. 

Why I would even want to go there, I have no idea, but apparently I'm being subtly told to go and take Royce with me.  Though why I have no clue.  But at least that bird bitch isn't simply taking me and teleporting me to the city without ANYTHING to my name.

And what's worse, is that if Royce and I do go, who would look after Flufflebutt?!  That adorable fluffy critter needs his daily walks!  I should ask if Royce's parents would look after the fluff monster while we're in Seattle...

Well, it seems Valravn has made her command...whatever the purpose of it may be.  I'll be keeping you updated on what Royce has decided and how long I may be gone.  One never knows where Wifi will appear.

Laters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Pain.