Trip update

Hello, it's Kareena and I have a few things to update on this blog.  As well as inform seemingly interested parties besides Mr. Tony.

First and more importantly, Royce's family was willing to help put Flufflebutt up for about a week, but they are not sure if they could handle anything more than that.  Though Royce's older sibling, I believe their name is Wren?  I think?  I was trying to listen but they kept switching to Mandarin Chinese and I was tempted to have my phone translate the entire conversation.  She said that if we weren't back within the week, she can look after the dog alittle longer, though she would probably charge me. 

I told her to go ahead.  I was asking them to look after an animal that wasn't mine.  Though why Royce's parents were giving a time limit for the dog now and not before is alittle odd.  I wonder if Royce was hiding the adorable fluff from them until now...

But anyway, Royce is with me now and we're on our way to Seattle.  Why, I am still not certain, but I can only assume that's where Kai is, and I don't think I'm the only...minion of the Bird Bitch that's heading there.

Which leads me to mention this.  The cellphone I have?  I already got a phone call from someone claiming to be another person in her 'employ', calling himself another 'Feather' of her 'Court'.

He basically told me that once I was in Seattle, I was to, and his words were, 'procure transportation and retrieve the Keeper before anyone else gets him'. 

I asked the caller why and who he was, but he just told me to obey my command and be a good little Feather.  Then he told me he'll elaborate later before hanging up on me. 

I don't know what's going on, but I'm feeling like this is going to go to Hell in a handbasket and not even a pretty one at that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Welcome to my shitty blog