Well, we're here?

We just arrived in Seattle and I can honestly say I wish I was here on vacation.  I always wanted to see the Space Needle up close.  Maybe take a few pictures, enjoy my time, maybe vandalize the local Starbucks, normal things.

But instead, I had to go steal a car, not let Royce know, and then barely escape a group of people in body armor that weren't police.  And the odd thing is, they all had the TRIAS name patched onto their uniforms' left arm.  I thought it was just a research institute, not a military unit!

And I think I heard one of them mention Kai, but I can't be certain as I was trying very hard not to be seen or heard as they went by.

Well, I'm here now, car at the ready, hoping against hope that Kai is both okay and that I don't blackout anywhere. 

I guess Royce and now just have to play the waiting game.  I don't know what's going on, and no one is telling me anything.  I am only getting snippets from Dr. Ferris's blog, and even then, I don't fully grasp what he's on about.  Though I would like to personally ask him why I feel compelled to write down everything I do.  It's getting rather maddening.

And finally, I got a name of the man that called me earlier.  His name is Cliff, and he told me that now that I got what I needed, I will be meet him at a national park.  He didn't say where, only that he'll meet me in one.

I'm in over my head, and I'm worried that Kai's got six feet.

I need to get off, I'm thinking too much again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Welcome to my shitty blog