Getting lost in Pan's demented Labyrinth

 Kai here with part two of my exploits in Not-Vault 22 with its Spore Carrier people.  

I followed Avie as best I could but it wasn't long before I lost sight of them and somehow got turned around a few times.  I heard other groups traveling through the woods sometimes, but it was mostly those regressed people and some other Fear-related people-things.  I thought I saw a weird deer-thing, but it somehow had fangs like those little fanged deers at the zoo, but MUCH bigger, looking alot meaner, bloody around the mouth and instead of antlers, just...spikes running down its back.

Rocky the Moose was probably being nice when he just bit me.  Still don't know why he bit me, I never did anything to him...

Wait, digressing.  Sorry.

Anyway, I had to take one large detour because there was a small section of forest that grew mouths and liked to eat meat.  I knew this because I saw a White Comet guy go in there and get ripped to shreds by the tree limbs and then eaten by grotesque mouth...sucker....gaping maw. With their gaping maws.

So had to avoid that.  But it was also around then that I realized I was being followed.  At that time, I didn't know by who or what, and I honestly didn't want to find out.  I decided to hide out a bit to see if it was following me because it saw me or what, but after a few minutes of trying to wait it out, I decided that if it was going to attack me, it would when it wanted and I needed to get to the center where the Newborn's corpse was.  

So off I went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Confused but that's normal