Well, I got the Stabby

 Kai here.

Yeah.  Okay, where was I?  Oh yeah, running into the corpse tower.  This should not surprise you with what I'm about to say next, but I got lost again.

I was following the military guys as close as I could, but I somehow lost track of them and wound up somewhere else.

With someone else.

"Uh, hi?" I asked.  He didn't look green, and he wasn't making any aggressive moves, but his back was also to me, too.  "Um...Are you lost, sir?"

"Oh no.  I'm exactly where I intended to be, Mr. Ling.  I do believe you need this." said the man as he turned around, smug grin already in place and shades on.  But for some reason, the dagger in his hands had my attention, almost like something had my head in their hands making me look.

"Is...is that the Dagger?" I asked as I took it from his extended hand.

"It truly has been a wonderful meeting for you, but we both have places to be, things to do.  Just remember to not stab any pieces of Newborn metal, alright?  We don't want this happening again."

That's when I looked up and saw him just...vanish.

"Uh...ok."

Afterwards, I heard some yelling and decided to run for it, only to find stairs and some roots pretty much herding me down.  So, down I went until I found where the first ritual was done.

The vambrace on my arm started burning abit, almost like it was telling me to get to work.

So I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Confused but that's normal