Old ending, new beginning

 Kai here, final time.  I got everything on my side pretty much told so I'm just giving the epilogue.  

We'll start with Kareena.  She's still having to serve that fucking Bird Bitch, but her responsibilities just seem to be archiving information and stuff.  So I do get to talk to her, make sure I'm okay, and listen to her vent about working with Cliff and apparently two others who aren't thrilled with her existence, but what are they gonna do?

Royce is...he's back in Kansas, finishing up his police training, though afterwards, he said he's going to be joining TRIAS's combat section.  That's good and all, I just hope Mom and Dad don't run him through the ringer.

And I?  I'm Doc's That Guy Kai now.  I figured that he can help me work with whatever the book wants me to do, even if it occasionally shows a random page full of writings about things.  I don't really understand it, but if the book wants me to see it, then I guess I see it.

Also been getting some training in fighting and stuff.  Can't do the anime shit but not everyone has godmode.  

Oh, my parents weren't thrilled I decided to work with Doc, but honestly, given the circumstances, I felt it was safer for everyone involved.  I mean, why else would Valravn even WANT the book if it didn't have anything important?  And since Doc took her on and came back still alive, I'm putting my money on him.

Anyway, I'm still finishing high school, but as online classes.  I also spar with Kalloway once in a while.  The God Hunter guy shows up once in a while too to see if he can destroy the book, but every method tried yields zero results.  

Oh uh...I gave the dagger to Doc and I don't know what he did with it, choosing to not give a damn now that I don't need it anymore.  (BTW:  Using the dagger on the book actually caused an explosion.  Dagger's unbroken, book unharmed, but there's a hole where a room used to be)

Now, I need to get going, cuz I hear Doc yelling about something.  Laters everyone, That Guy Kai, signing out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dustballs shouldn't bark

I need some advice

Confused but that's normal